Fukuoka Growth Next Steering Committee acquires and uses such information as customer's name, address, telephone number, email address and others to ensure smooth business operations. Fukuoka Growth Next Steering Committee acknowledge that it has significant responsibility to appropriately protect the aforementioned private information and pledges to handle it under the following policy to fullfil its responsibility.
- "Act on the Protection of Personal Information" applicable to personal information and other relevant laws and regulations shall be observed, and all personal information shall be handled appropriately pursuant to the customs generally-accepted as fair and valid.
- Regulations regarding the handling of personal information shall be clarified and the employees shall be fully informed of them. Furthermore, all business partners shall be requested to handle such personal information appropriately.
- In acquiring personal information, the purpose of use of such information shall be identified, notified, or publicly announced. The information shall be handled in accordance with the purpose of use.
- In order to prevent leakage, loss, falsification,etc. of the personal information, all neccessary measures shall be taken to exercise proper control of the personal information.
- Requests from a customer for disclosure, correction, deletion,and suspension of use, regarding the personal information we own, shall be accepted by a designated contact and handled with care.
2.Collection of personal information
Fukuoka Growth Next Steering Committee may consign to a third party the handling of personal information to proceed with customer transactions and provide services. In doing so, the Steering Committee shall ensure appropriate handling of the personal information by sigining an appropriate contract and inspecting implementation.
3.Disclosure and submission to a third party
In case the government or a local municipality needs to proceed with a public duty and cooperation is called for, and at the same time, obtaining prior customer approval may adversely affect the performance of the public duty.
- In case a customer agrees to do so.
- In case the data are disclosed or submitted in a manner in which an individual cannnot be identified such as statistical data, etc.
- In case disclosure or submission is required by laws and requlations.
- In case disclosure or submission is necessary to protect the life, limb, or a property of an individual, and at the same time, obtaining customer approval is considered difficult.
- In case the government or a local municipality needs to proceed with a public duty and cooperation is called for, and at the same time, obtaining prior customer approval may adversely affect the performance of the public duty.
- In case the personal information is submitted to those who are listed in the following 4.
4 Sharing of personal information
Fukuoka Growth Next Steering Committee shares personal information among the following companies.
Personal information to be shared
Customer name, date of birth, address, telephone number, fax number, email address, etc.
The scope of companies sharing the information
Fukuoka Growth Next Steering Committee, Fukuoka City, Fukuoka Jisho and its affiliated companies, Apamanshop Holdings and its affiliated companies, Sakura Internet and its affiliated companies.
A request for disclosure of own personal information held by Fukuoka Growth Next Steering Committee shall be handled within a reasonable time and scope, provided that the request is made by the owner of the personal information upon confirmation of identification.
6. Corrections and deletions
Concerning the personal information Fukuoka Growth Next Steering Committee manages, a request for corrections and deletions of a customer's own information shall be revised, added, or deleted within a reasonable time and scope, provided that the applicant is identified as the subject of the information and that there is a clear misrepresentation of fact.
7. Suspension of use and erasions
Concerning the personal information Fukuoka Growth Next Steering Committee manages, a request for suspension of use or erasion of a customer's own information shall be revised, added, or deleted within a reasonable time and scope, provided that the applicant is identified as the subject of the information.
In the event that the information has been suspended of its use or erased, in whole or in part, we may not be able to provide services to comply with a customer's request against our will. We would appreciate your understanding and cooperation in this matter. Please be informed that the information managed pursuant to relevant laws and regulations may not be subject to suspension of use and erasion.
8. Procedures of and the contact for a request for disclosure, etc.
Concerning the personal information Fukuoka Growth Next Steering Committee manages, a request or an inquiry provided for in the above-mentioned 4. 5. 6. and 7 shall be received pursuant to the following manner. Please be informed that a request or an inquiry that does not comply with the manner may not be handled.
(1) Procedures for receipt of a request
Please come to the following contact directly, or send your request to the following email address. The detailed procedures will be explained at the time of request. We will reply in writing or in other appropriate manners after confimation of the applicant's identification as the subject of the information or the agent of the subject. In addition, the request shall be filled in the application form designated by Fukuoka Growth Next Steering Committee for submission.
【Business hours】9:00a.m. - 6:00p.m. except for weekends and holidays
Fukuoka Growth Next Secretariat Administrator for personal information
JPY 3,000 per request shall be charged as the fee for processing requests for disclosure and must be paid in cash or other means.